Stability testing at competitive rates
Stability testing is now required by most government agencies that regulate the cosmeceutical and pharmaceutical industries. Stability testing requires your product to be stored and repeatedly tested for years which is a very time consuming process.
Stability studies are required to establish and validate published expiry periods. The only acceptable way of accurately demonstrating an expiry period is to repeatedly test it for degradation over its proposed shelf life. We also offer accelerated studies which serve as predictor models for concurrent trials.
No product development project is complete without a stability profile and we have a wealth of experience in stability protocol development and execution. We are able to provide stability testing for medicines, cosmetics and therapeutic devices at very competitive rates.
We also offer accelerated studies for those products that have marketing deadlines and where packaging is a concern, our Permeation Predictor model can save hundreds of hours of real time studies.
Get in touch for more information.
Custom Skin Care Manufacturers
Learn Why We are the Best Choice of All Custom Skin Care Manufacturers
As you search amongst custom skin care manufacturers, look to us when you want natural and organic products. Wild Child Cosmeceuticals is an Australian owned global supplier of natural products of the highest quality. Discover why our clients return to us as their businesses scale, and new products are on the horizon.
Benefits of Private Label Skin Care Products
Choosing to follow your dreams with a personal skin care label allows you to maintain control over when you sell and have a higher profit margin. Whether you want to create a custom blend for your beauty line, or use one of the many formulas we offer, learn the potential benefits we provide to your business.
- If you sell another company’s brand, you’ll pay a portion of their marketing and distribution expenses. Rather than support them, you can increase your profit margins by having your brand. You can create your line and use private label skin care manufacturers in Australia. We are one of the best small-batch skin care manufacturers, and when you scale up, we’ll be there beside you. You’ll stand out from the competition with the quality products you market.
- Developing your brand is a stepping-stone to extending your business into other directions. As you leverage your brand into other products, services, or events, your products can morph into an entire lifestyle brand.
- Companies in the beauty industry are at the forefront of the latest trends. Businesses that utilise our services can move exceptionally fast to create new labelling or design original packaging for whatever is currently in vogue. We are here to help your business succeed with over twenty years of experience in the industry.
What Sets Wild Child Apart Regarding Natural Skin Care Manufacturers
We are here to turn your design dream into a commercial success. Our focus is on natural, organic, and therapeutic product development; however, we provide many more services.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities will run accurate and reliable batch runs whether you are creating face care, body care, hair care, or other products. Our cleanroom environment is an advantage over do-it-yourself processes at home, where a germ-free area is more difficult to control. Once your product takes off, we are ready for mass production.
- When you look for private label skin care manufacturers, note that we stay current on the latest developments in the science of natural ingredients. As we forge a long-term partnership with you, we’ll help you create a new line, or share some of our 300 products to add to your existing line.
- We are beside you as you develop your formula, test it, choose the packaging and artwork, to the final day in which we ship your products, and your vision becomes a reality. We have a 13-step process to make the journey easy and fun for you.
About the Professionals at Wild Child
Our company’s founder and CEO has steered us from humble beginnings to an enterprise that markets products in more than 50,000 stores worldwide. We stay on the cutting edge of cosmeceutical technology as an Australian owned and operated manufacturer of medical and personal care products. Please contact us with any questions. Let us help you realise your vision today.