First impressions count
We know it’s essential that every product and its packaging has to look and function perfectly. Your commercial success depends on it. Our reputation does too. Like you, we want your customers to be impressed by what they see.
We’re here to help on packaging advice. Several members of our team have over 25 years’ experience in the industry so we know what works and what doesn’t.
So whether you need to apply for a barcode, need to decide on a label colour or you’re looking for a full branding and graphic design service we are here to offer our knowledge and assistance.
We offer materials management for all contract work, if you have a need for a custom bottle mold or an innovative tube or carton shape we can help. Our manufacturing capability includes:
Get in touch for more information
Private Label Organic Skincare Australia
Quality Assured Private Label Organic Skincare in Australia
Wild Child Cosmeceuticals have over two decades of experience in developing and manufacturing our range of private label organic skincare in Australia. Our organic products are produced using natural high-quality ingredients, and our process has been tried and tested rigorously since we opened over twenty years ago.
What Sets Wild Child Cosmeceuticals Apart Regarding Private Label Natural Skincare?
While our combined experience of over 30 years speaks for itself, we would like to add that our clients include smaller boutique brands as well as renowned global organisations, with whom we have collaborated to formulate and develop over 300 products.
- Our cutting edge innovation gives our clients a competitive edge by allowing them to remain at the forefront in the development of cosmeceutical products.
- When manufacturing our private label organic skin care products, we adhere to the strict standards that apply to ethics and quality.
- We continually strive to be an effective resource to our partners by staying current on developments in the science of natural ingredients.
Being forward-thinking, we are determined to build partnerships with our customers that will be mutually beneficial in the long term. We aim to combine traditional medicine and contemporary science to create effective products for a discerning market.
Benefits of Organic Private Label Skincare
There are multiple benefits in collaborating with us to produce our range of natural skincare private label. We can also assist you with any packaging requirements you may have.
- Your first and biggest benefit in investing in our organic private label skincare would be a massive cost saving in terms of product development costs, as well as an expedited time-to-market.
- Our natural skincare private label is compliant with Good Manufacturing Practice quality standards, and we will compromise on neither the quality of our products or our levels of service to our customers.
- Our close collaboration with our clients and experience in turn-key product development has been instrumental in creating several ranges of skincare lines for dermatologists, boutiques and retailers.
About Wild Child Cosmeceuticals
We are a proudly Australian-owned and operated manufacturer and marketer of personal care products, which include our private label organic skincare products. We focus on the use of raw materials with scientific validation that has been proven to be effective. We have years of technical experience in our field and can, therefore, provide end-to-end development solutions, based on our extensive research and ethical practices.
Since our inception in 1997, we have grown from strength to strength, picking up prestigious awards – Telstra Australian Businesswoman of the Year in 2007 and Australian Exporter of the Year in 2008 – to name just a couple. In 2016 we were granted our Good Manufacturing Practice licence through the Therapeutic Goods Administration, and we celebrated our twentieth anniversary in 2017. If you are a business owner who would like to improve the lives of your everyday consumers through sales of our private label natural skincare range, please feel free to get in touch with us. We would love to collaborate with you.