We work in close collaboration with our customers to develop and bring new products to the global market place
- Your products
- Your brand
- Your packaging
For More information Visit
Cosmeceutical design and manufacture, naturally
If you are looking for a custom product we can help. We specialise in developing and manufacturing traditional, natural and organic products in the following categories:
|BABY||BODY CARE||FACE CARE||HAIR CARE & BATH||SUN CARE||THERAPEUTIC|
Cradle cap oil
Nappy change cream
Nappy rash paste
No tears shampoo
Sunscreen (SPF values up to 50+)
After shave lotion
Body lotion (for any skin type)
Body wash (for any skin type)
Cleanser (for any skin type)
Eye make-up remover
Eye roll-on serum
Face mask (for any skin type)
Face serum (for any skin type)
Face wash (for any skin type)
Night cream (for any skin type)
Toner (for any skin type)
2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner
Conditioner (for any hair type)
Fizzing bath tablets
Hair mask (for any hair type)
Hair styling cream
Shampoo (for any hair type)
After sun gel
After sun lotion
Body sunscreen (SPF values up to 50+)
Face sunscreen (SPF values up to 50+)
Lip balm (SPF values up to 50+)
Sunscreen spray (SPF values up to 50+)
Tinted lip and cheek balm (SPF values up to 50+)
Tinted sunscreen (SPF values up to 50+)
Water resistant sunscreen (SPF values up to 50+)
Bite and burn cream
Head lice products
Nipple care cream
Stretch mark lotion
Where do we do it?
In our state-of-the-art facilities. Wild Child Laboratories, based in Malaga Western Australia, employs the very latest touch screen machines for accurate and reliable batch runs for:
Our in built clean-in-place technology ensures fast, sanitary change
overs in a clean room environment. The very latest carton building and shrink packing technology means high quality shelf ready retail packs are produced at mass production speeds.
Automated batching means high levels of quality control. For example each mixing vessel is mounted on load cells that can report ingredient quantities to either online data acquisition systems or terminal printers. Arrange a site inspection or Request a call back.
Highly experienced staff
With a combined experience of over 30 years, our highly qualified staff supervise all manufacturing activities and are always available to answer your questions throughout the manufacturing process.
Additionally, our resident chemists have a strong background in the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries. They offer regulatory support for medicines and therapeutic devices and can also offer advice on the cosmetic/medicines interface.
We guarantee your custom products will be:
- Manufactured in Australia at our
- Manufactured under the GMP
(Good Manufacturing Practice) code
- Fully compliant with government
authorities and regulations.
Prefer to re-brand one of our existing products?
We also offer a private labelling service.
Want to know more? Get in touch.
Trust Wild Child Cosmeceuticals as Sunscreen Manufacturers
Do you have a fantastic idea for organic sunscreen, but you need the help of from experienced sunscreen manufacturers to make it a reality? Look no further than the knowledgeable team at Wild Child Cosmeceuticals. We work with a variety of business owners and developers to put together a formula and consult with them on furthering their ideas.
Benefits of Private Label Organic Sunscreen
There are tremendous benefits of supplying your customers with the options to use organic sunscreen. Some ways to market this product include:
- A personal touch: Producing your own private label sunscreen allows you to let your client know that you had a personal hand in designing the formula. When speaking to your customers, you can supply them with the peace of mind of knowing that your sunscreen uses specific ingredients that protects their skin from the harsh U.V. rays.
- Unique packaging: It’s important to remember that many shoppers make their first opinion of a product based on the packaging. When you work with our team, we help you not only to create an excellent sunscreen, but we also coordinate with you to design packaging that is sure to get your customer’s attention. Learn more about this process.
- Improved sales: When you can sell your own, personal brand of sunscreen there is an increased chance that you could see improved sales because you can provide your customers with greater confidence in your product.
Related Services We Provide as Sunscreen Private Label Manufacturers
Although our company can produce a wide variety of sun care products, we also help to manufacture a range of other personal care products. A few examples include:
- Baby care items: Are you looking to expand your marketing potential by including baby care products? It’s no surprise that parents are always on the lookout for items that work effectively and do not contain any harsh additives. Our line of baby care products consists of no-tear shampoo, eczema cream, and bath oil. We also feature baby sunscreen with a 50+ SPF.
- Body wash and lotions: Is there anything better than coming home after a long day, climbing into a bath or shower and using body wash products that help to wash away the stress? Our team can assist you in designing a formula that appeals to customers who enjoy indulging in this type of luxurious ending to their day.
- Face care: Customers are always on the lookout for products that help to give their face a healthy and youthful appearance. We can help you develop your idea for an anti-wrinkle cream, face wash and even foundation.
About Wild Child Cosmeceuticals
With years of experience in the industry, you can always count on the Wild Child Cosmeceuticals team to provide you with an excellent experience throughout the development process. Our team is happy to answer any questions you have throughout the time you work with us.
We strive to be your first choice when you want to work with reliable private-label organic sunscreen manufacturers. To find out more about your company and our product options, please reach out to us through our contact page.