Wild Child is an Australian owned and operated manufacturer and marketer of medical and personal care products.
We specialise in producing pure, natural and organic cosmetic and organic products for the global cosmetic and pharmaceutical industry.
This year we are excited to be celebrating our 20th anniversary.
We offer a complete range of product development and contract manufacturing services including:
- Private labelling
- Contract manufacturing
- Product development
- Regulatory compliance
- Stability testing
- Packaging services
Our central focus is on scientifically validated pure, natural raw materials with proven efficacy. Combined with evidence-based research, ethical practices and years of technical experience and know how, we are proud to deliver a trusted end-to-end, development solutions for like‑minded business owners wanting to improve the everyday lives of consumers.
With a combined experience of over 30 years, Wild Child has specialised in the development, formulation and regulatory affairs of more than 300 products.
Our customers range from well-known large global organisations with well-defined multi portfolio strategies through smaller boutique brands with aspirational visions.
We believe in close collaboration and promise to:
- Give our customers a competitive edge by remaining at the forefront in the development of therapeutic and cosmeceutical products, by introducing cutting edge innovation.
- Stay current on developments in the science of natural ingredients in order to be a valuable resource to our partners.
- Forge long-term partnerships with our customers to grow profitably.
- Follow strict ethical and quality standards.
- Integrate contemporary science with traditional medicine in formulations that are safe and effective.
- Dig deeper for the truth – ask the next question – think critically.
- Be honest and trustworthy.
- Lead by example in our business, our product development, our customer service and our actions.
We would be delighted to assist you to turn your product vision into commercial success. Get in touch.
Wild Child works with companies that are committed to the highest standards of Quality Assurance. Our state-of-the-art facilities, including our new clean room environment meet the most stringent Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance standards.
In accordance with most international standards of Good Manufacturing Practice our quality management processes are formalised, traceable and validated. Complying with these standards means we can confidently guarantee the quality of products manufactured. Every ingredient in every product we make can be traced back through the entire manufacturing process – our promise to you of quality assurance.
Company founder and CEO Leanne Preston recognised the need for a natural head lice treatment back in 1997. She has steered the company from humble beginnings in her kitchen to a company that markets products in more than 50,000 stores worldwide. Leanne’s vision and market insight has kept Wild Child on the cutting edge of cosmeceutical technology.
Starting in the south west of Western Australia Leanne’s original product, Quitnits, is now sold throughout Australia, the USA, UK and EU. Overseas clients include Boots UK, CVS, Walgreen, Walmart, AS Watson and Riteaid.
Read Leanne’s Biography –
Leanne Preston And The Wild Child Story
Director and Formulation
John was the original director of Harper Point Pty Ltd and was responsible for the development of more than 300 drug and cosmetic products over a career spanning 30 years. John is responsible for the creation of some of Australia’s well known products and brands. He is Wild Child’s Technical Director and is responsible for overseeing product development and regulatory affairs.
Research & Development
Beata has more than 20 years experience in drug and cosmetic manufacture as well as quality management and formulation. Beata has worked with multinational companies and specialised in high technology manufacture, filling and processing of chemotherapy drugs. Beata is responsible for product formulation, customer liaison, materials sourcing and technology transfer.
In the media
With a combined experience of over 30 years, we are often asked about our achievements in ethical health and beauty and how we combine science with traditional medicine, contemporary formulation and the latest natural and organic trends.
We are proudly in partnership with these leading brands
Where to find us
2 Action Road
MALAGA WA 6090
Phone: +61 (0)8 9249 3553
Organic Luxury Skin Care
We Can Help You Design Organic Luxury Skin Care Products
Do you have ideas about creating an organic luxury skin care product? Perhaps you need assistance in developing and perfecting your vision? The team at Wild Child Cosmeceuticals are here to help. Our team collaborates with you to design and market your skin care products.
The Importance of Luxury Skin Care
Using luxury skin care products is an essential and relaxing part of the day for many people. When you develop your own luxury private label skin care products, you can focus on providing your customers with the following indulgences:
- Protection: Although sunscreen is generally used during the warm summer months, did you know that some people use sunscreen throughout the year to protect their sensitive skin from U.V. rays? Our team can help you design a sunscreen that is suitable for any member of your family, including children.
- Cleans your skin: Many people are unaware of how much dirt and excess oil can accumulate on your skin throughout the day. This build-up can lead to clogged pores or acne breakouts. A quality skin care line can help a customer gently wash away both grime and makeup so that their skin’s appearance remains clean and healthy.
- Moisturiser: Dry and itchy skin is very uncomfortable and often painful. A luxury moisturiser helps to ease the uneasiness associated with this type of skin condition. Encourage your customers to develop their own skin care routine incorporating your moisturiser.
Would you like to learn more about the type of skin care products we can help you create? Read through our full list of options.
What Sets Wild Child Cosmeceuticals Apart Regarding Luxury Natural Skincare
Our team prides themselves on working personally with you to advance your skincare ideas. When you trust us with your product concepts, you can always count on the following:
- Product development: We realise that creating a luxury skincare product takes a tremendous amount of time and dedication. There are many times where you may have a quality idea, but you simply do not have the time or the tools to perfect it. Our team works hand-in-hand with you to finalise your formula and ensure that it meets all quality and ethical standards.
- Packaging: Although you may have a fantastic idea for a formula, if you cannot appealingly package the product, your product may never take off. We help you to develop packaging ideas that draw attention to your brand.
- Stability testing:There is a strenuous process that you must go through to ensure that your creation meets pharmaceutical and cosmeceutical standards. Although this type of testing is required, it demonstrates your commitment to providing your customers with quality products that they can feel comfortable using on their skin.
About Wild Child Cosmeceuticals
The Wild Child Cosmeceuticals team is here to provide you with the assistance and the guidance that you need to create a quality line of skincare items. To learn more about our luxury private label skin care development process, use our contact page to send us a message.
Organic Cosmeceuticals, Skincare Product Development, Labelling and Packaging
We process your natural materials and can help you develop and produce organic cosmeceuticals and have been doing so in Malaga WA, Australia, for the past 22 years. Discuss your ideas and product vision with us.
What Sets Wild Child Cosmeceuticals Apart Regarding Organic Skincare Manufacturers?
We do medium to high-volume custom-made product runs for superior, efficient, non-toxic products such as over-the-counter pharmaceuticals, products for mothers and babies, and bath, facial, skincare, hair, and body care products.
- We also have a private label range of over 200 preparations that utilise wholesome, environmentally-friendly, natural organic components.
- We are artisan manufacturers that create goods that are as close to nature as possible. Our skilled staff members have the required industry know-how to test and develop body care, sun care, hair and therapeutic products − over and above skincare − for the international and local Australian market.
- We focus on utilising raw materials that are proven to be effective, organic, and pure while supporting ethical practices and scientific, evidence-based research as manufacturers. Our years of experience and technical competency ensure that you will receive a high-quality product that meets all standards.
We can help you to convert your concept into a profit-making winner, whether you are a small boutique brand or a large-scale worldwide entity. We focus on satisfying our customers by being a manufacturer that produces the best quality in our ultramodern facility.
Related Services We Provide to Organic Skincare Manufacturer
We are ready to assist you if you require packaging, stability testing, regulatory compliance, product development, contract manufacturing, or private labelling for organic skincare anywhere in the world.
- Our up-to-the-minute amenities comply with extremely rigorous Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance principles, and we work with a network of firms that are committed to the same ethical criteria. Speak to us if you need technical and regulatory advice regarding registration from government health authorities.
- We are an organic skincare manufacturer that has combined science with traditional medicine and natural products through our processes that are approved and authorised.
- We offer reasonably priced stability testing of therapeutic, cosmetics, and suncare products as we have an abundance of knowledge regarding stability protocol expansion and implementation. We can provide fast-tracked studies for merchandise with marketing deadlines and our Permeation Predictor model will save a lot of time as opposed to doing real-time packaging testing.
We can assist whether you simply want to get a barcode certified or need to register a commodity with the US Food and Drug Administration, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency, Australian Therapeutics Goods Administration, or the European Medicines Agency.
About Wild Child Cosmeceuticals
Our customers’ merchandise is available in Spain, France, Belgium, Holland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. We will assist you with whatever you need regarding manufacturing and quality assurance of natural and organic products. We build longstanding partnerships with our clients.
Contact us to get more information about our services.